Hancock County Commissioners
514 S. Main St., 2nd Floor, Findlay, Ohio 45840
Phone: 419-424-7044 - Fax: 419-424-7828
Agenda - Commissioners’ Meeting
Thursday, April 2, 2020
Meeting Location: Hancock County Building
514 S. Main St., 1st Floor Conference Room - Findlay
9:30 A.M. – Commissioners’ Meeting
Resolution #178-20 - Authorizing the payment of the listed and/or attached Purchase Orders
Resolution #179-20 – Transfer of Funds from the General Fund to Juvenile Probate Bond Retirement
Resolution #180-20 - Resolution-Order fixing time of View and First Hearing
Resolution #181-20 – Advance of Funds from the General Fund to Water Pollution Control
Resolution #182-20 – Advance of Funds from the General Fund to Water Pollution Control
Resolution #183-20 – Additional appropriation within the Auditor’s certification – Commissioners to appropriate to Sheriff
- Resolution to authorize an annual ODOT Salt program participation
- Resolution to authorize the Hancock County OPWC Resurfacing contract for 2020
- Resolution to authorize HAN CR 313 Resurfacing agreement
- Resolution to authorize the Hancock County County/Township Resurfacing contract for 2020
- Resolution to authorize renewal of lease with Headquarters Development Company LLC for a portion of 100 East Main Cross St.
- Resolution to authorize the annual Household Hazardous Waste disposal agreement for Litter Landing
- Resolution to authorize rejection of all bids for the CDBG Allocation projects for a parking lot in McComb and sidewalks in McComb and Jenera.
- Resolution to authorize the annual contribution to the Landfill Financial Trust.
- Resolution authorizing Emergency Shelter Gap Funding Program to aid in the ongoing COVID-19 crisis
- Vacation of a portion of Township Road 240 in Jackson Township, Hancock County, Ohio, Pursuant to ORC §§5553.01 ET. SEQ.
- Vacation of portions of Township Road 196 and Township Road 198 in Amanda Township, Hancock County, Ohio, Pursuant to ORC §§5553.01 ET. SEQ.
10:30 A.M. – Work Session with Budget Commission
1:15 P.M. – Bid Opening: Pool Renovation in Mt. Blanchard
AGENDA ITEMS AND RESOLUTIONS FOR DISCUSSION AND CONSIDERATION INCLUDING TRAVEL REQUESTS, APPROVAL OF MINUTES, CORRESPONDENCE, PERSONNEL ACTIONS, PAYROLL ISSUES AND AUDITOR’S WARRANTS
UPDATES / COMMITTEE MEETINGS / COMMUNITY EVENTS, ATTENDED / UPDATES / PUBLIC COMMENTS / CONCERNS
*And any other business, which may be lawfully considered at the meeting