Hancock County Commissioners
514 S. Main St., 2nd Floor Findlay, Ohio 45840
Phone: 419-424-7044 - Fax: 419-424-7828
Agenda - Commissioners’ Meeting
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Meeting Location: Hancock County Building
514 S. Main Street Conference Room - Findlay
9:30 A.M. – Commissioner’s Meeting
Resolution #297-19 – Authorizing payment of the listed and/or attached purchase orders
Resolution #298-19 – Submission of Fiscal Year 2019 Community Development Block Grant Formula Application
Resolution #299-19 – Additional appropriation within the Auditor’s certification-Commissioners to appropriate to MV>
Resolution #300-19 – Release of permissive tax - Village of Vanlue to pay for resurfacing of North, Buffalo, Main Cross and High Streets- $24,858.00
- Lease of real property located in Section 23 in Allen Township, owned by the Board of Commissioners of Hancock County, Ohio to Austin Powder Great Lakes, LLC.
- Expressing appreciation of the Hancock County Board of Commissioners on behalf of the citizens of Hancock County for the efforts of the Ohio Governor and the Ohio House of Representatives for their support of State indigent defense reimbursement and calling on the Ohio State Senate to continue this support in the State Budget Bill.
- Authorization for entry into agreement with Mannik & Smith Group, Inc., for planning and design services for phase 2 of the Hancock County Landfill Lateral Expansion Project.
- Resolution authorizing amendments to contracts with M & S Group Inc., for services related to the operation of the Hancock County Landfill.
- Resolution to consider an amendment to Agreement with Van Horn Hoover to perform a topographic survey for the Phase 2 drainage project in Vanlue
11:00 A.M. – Bid Opening-130/136 N. Main Street Demolition
AGENDA ITEMS AND RESOLUTIONS FOR DISCUSSION AND CONSIDERATION INCLUDING TRAVEL REQUESTS, APPROVAL OF MINUTES, CORRESPONDENCE, PERSONNEL ACTIONS, PAYROLL ISSUES AND AUDITOR’S WARRANTS
UPDATES / COMMITTEE MEETINGS / COMMUNITY EVENTS, ATTENDED / UPDATES / PUBLIC COMMENTS / CONCERNS
*And any other business, which may be lawfully considered at the meeting