THE TREASURER'S OFFICE
DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS IN THE OFFICE
DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS OVER THE PHONE
DOES NOT DO AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
DOES PROVIDE A Credit Card payment option THROUGH A THIRD PARTY VENDOR
You can now pay your Real Estate and Manufactured Home taxes on the phone or on the Internet securely and conveniently from your own home through a third party provider, ACI Payments Inc. (formerly Official Payments)
Please note: The payment MUST be initiated by the due date or before to be accepted timely.
All major Credit Cards accepted!
Pay by Phone by calling 1-888-272-9829 (toll-free) and following the simple instructions on your touch-tone phone keypad.
Pay Online by going to www.officialpayments.com
- Enter Jurisdiction Code 4523
- Press 1 to pay Hancock County Real Estate Taxes or Manufactured Home Taxes.
- Enter your parcel number. You must enter all 12 numbers. (Manufactured Home parcel owners should enter a "6" where the "M" is in their parcel number.)
- Enter payment amount.
- Enter your credit card number and expiration date.
- Wait for verbal receipt number, write it down and keep it with your records. (the Treasurer's office cannot provide you a confirmation number)
Payment fee charges:
Please note that a convenience fee will be charged by the credit card processing company. This fee is not collected by the Hancock County Treasurer’soffice. Multiple parcels require separate transactions.
This service is provided by: Official Payment Corp (The same program used by the I.R.S.)
Note: Fee schedule subject to change.
Credit Card Payment Advantages:
- Immediate payment confirmation!
- Available 24 hours / 7 days a week / 365 days each year!
- Easy to follow steps
- Maximizes Credit Card reward programs